Anyone good with photoshop, step inside please

87 WE2

Wondering if anyone can help me out, I am getting my GN powered Malibu wagon painted and one of my friends put the idea on into my head about adding the TR hood bump from a TR hood (which I already have) to the malibu hood.

Also I had an idea to add the GNX vents in the fender working as functional, I am thinking if I added them they would look best painted white to match the body color. I would like to see what they would look like on the car and if they look better in better in satin black then the white body color.

I added some photos below that I had of the car before I took it apart. If its possible to photoshop the parts into the car that would be great so I can get an idea on if I like it or not before we start cutting it up.
I will be bringing parts down to the shop Friday so we can get started working on it any help/opinions would be great.

IMG_3701.jpg

3828188129_f4107ecbd3_b.jpg

9.jpg

IMG_3704.jpg

Hey Mike... I should have just sent it to you, if you can help that would be great! Let me know if the pics on here are good enough. I don't have much more then what I posted.

Yea that's why I wish I thought about it before I took it apart I could have taken a pic at the any angle to match what you had...

I got a car... got overlay of the fenders done.. have to start cutting.. gimmie a few and look for it in your email

Mike

I did't get anything via e-mail Mike. If you did't get to it yet thats fine no rush just wanted to let you know. -Ed

I think its cool as he11,,but it needs to be lowered,,sits to high,and different rims..pretty cool tho:wink:

I like it better without the bump and louvers Ed i think it hides out better that way jmo

I like the hood bump. I want to do something since its so plain looking. Repainting it white with the black out trim again, I like the white with the blue interior.

Not sure about the fender vents, the first thing that catches my eye with the vent’s in the image Mike did is the angel is opposite of the angel in the head light bezel did’t realize that before I saw them on the car. Maybe it would look better swapping the pass side vent for the driver’s side and flipping them to match the angel of the headlight bezel? I do have an extra junk fender I can cut a vent into and put on it maybe to see how it looks that way in real life.

No $ for different wheels/tires, I may look into lowering it a little bit with different springs.

Fender vents... definitely no.

Hood bump... eh, not terrible but I wouldn't do it.

I think it looks awesome just like it is. Clean, simple, and fast; there's a lot to be said for that.