Anyone found 22 ammo

Remington or Federal 22 sub sonics here. I have been stock piling for years. I reloaded my .50 cal rounds. A guy from PA that I used to work work showed me how.

A friend here in Houston picked me up 500 Blazer .22LR for 32.50 at Carter's Country. Academy had some of the foreign .22's in stock last time I was by.

Are you guys able to find CCI 22lr?

I used to shoot a ton of mini mags and Standards. We cannot find any of it now.

No problem with the other brands, Federal blue box, American eagle, Rem, Win all those are here and local....

Are you guys able to find CCI 22lr?

I used to shoot a ton of mini mags and Standards. We cannot find any of it now.

No problem with the other brands, Federal blue box, American eagle, Rem, Win all those are here and local....

While on vacation, we stopped at Gander in Ocala, FL and were able to get 2 cases of 1600 rds each (CCI) during their last ammo sale on June 14th. Our local store would have sold out before I could get out of my driveway...

Another thing. If any of you guys see some of that 1400 .22 let me or any of us know it is hard to find here without paying out our ear. We all should help each other out.

Our local academy store has plenty of .22. But you can only buy 2 boxes at a time whether they are 50 or 100 count. You can only buy one box of 500 count.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

We can't get .22 around here in SE Iowa. When walmart gets them in you better be standing there when they put them on a shelf.

I was on a motorcycle trip last weekend and stopped for fuel in Strawberry Point Iowa. No pay at the pump so I went in and they had all kinds of .22 amo. Bought a box of Remington 525 rounds long rifle while I was there.

I found a very helpful resource. Google "swire app", it will point you to a page on AR15 dot com Register, enter your local store numbers and it will tell you what walmarts will have it in your area. 2 days ago I picked up 3000 rounds of 22LR. I'm good on 22 ammo until next year at least now.

Manufacturers are making as much as always. I work at Gander Mountain and we get PLENTY of it BUT people think they have to have 10,000 at home for every family member "just in case" so they buy it up. We impose strict limits per person per day but when I get to work at 8:45 there are 20 people sitting in lawn chairs waiting to buy it. Then they bring their wifes, kids, neighbors, dog, cat, whatever they think will get them more. If everyone would buy a sensible amount, there is plenty for everyone. But what pisses me off is when we DO have a ton of it, people bitch because it used to be .02 a round cheaper so they won't buy it. Obviously they don't want to shoot very bad.

I was at the local gun show last weekend and saw a lot of .22lr priced good.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ditto Same thing here local gun show plenty of ammo for a .22.

I bought 357 mag and only a few tables had that available?