Anyone fairly close to Albany,NY area?

Slo86GN

The Nightstalker
Just wondering how many Buick peeps are in the Albany area. I'm going to be in the area for 3 months going through a General Electric field engineer training course. If any of you go to Lebanon Valley, I'm sure I'll see you there sometime. I will be in the TR, so won't be hard to miss the GA plate...lol.

Im about an hour southeast. Im definately headed to LVD over the summer, but probably not with the Buick. It will be awhile before that one lives again. I will probably be there in the Cruiser just for the heck of it, to enjoy watching everyone else. Maybe I can get my friend to take the old cutlass out again. I can remember them doing a Buick/Impala day a few years back. Do they still have one, or is that gone now? Its really a nice track. Sure beats the heck out of Ciceros ESTA park where I used to run years ago.
Not sure if they still do it, but there used to be lots of informal cruise nights in Utica/Rome area. I know theres a few GNs running around there.

Thanks for the replies Ed, Jason. Dunno if I will make it all the way over to the west side of the state, but never can tell about me...lol.

I haven't looked at LVD's schedule much yet....all I was concerned about was there being a track somewhat close by. Hopefully they will have some sort of Buick/? day on the schedule. I'm also going to cruise on over to MA and stop by Cotton's Perf. Hopefully I can save up a little $$ and get a few more parts for the T.

Hopefully someone from the Utica/Rome area will see this and post up if they are still having cruise nights of some sort. Always nice to look at nice cars, shoot the bull, and just hang out.