Anyone ever shipped a puppy ?

I don't know what you mean by "safer" but the mixed breed pound dogs are supposed to be healthier than pure breeds in general. Again ....if u aren't happy with the pound dog you can return it just like the last owner did. And it might already be potty trained.

I don't know what you mean by "safer" but the mixed breed pound dogs are supposed to be healthier than pure breeds in general. Again ....if u aren't happy with the pound dog you can return it just like the last owner did. And it might already be potty trained.
I should have been more specific. Previous abuse can manifest when you least expect it. I would hate for it to happen when a child is around. If i am going to feel comfortable with a potentially dangerous animal in my house, I would prefer to have it socialized, trained and not abused from a young age. If I was single, I would rescue a dog because I am sympathetic to that cause also.

It's tough to get them to sit still . They'er called Pomskies , a cross between a Siberian Husky and a Pomeranian . The idea is to have miniature huskies . They have some big shoes to fill after our last 2 , they were great dogs .View attachment 326612

Dang you...…. my wife and daughter were walking by and saw this picture. All I've heard this evening is how cute they are and how great it would be to have one. Heck, I never even knew wth a Pomskie was. Thanks! :mad:

My wife has been following this breeder for 2 years telling me that she wants to get one after our Huskies were gone . Well after she committed to the little guy, she figured he would need a buddy , so she lucked out and got another from a different litter .
How could I say no to this face
FB_IMG_1529421575760.jpg