Anyone ever go to Bradenton

Turbo-T Wannbe

Any of you Tampa/St. Pete guys ever run at BMP? I want to go sometime, but would like to meet up with some guys. I'm a little nervous about going alone my first time and screwing up. Please let me know if anyone has plans to go in the near future.

Bradenton

A bunch of people go. I'm going this thursday for test n' tune, and I'm supposed to meet another guy form St. Pete who has a Turbo T/A. There's always somebody there with a GN. It opens at 5:30, runs begin at 6pm, I won't be there before 7pm I have to work late. I've got a Turbo T/A with the "official pace car" stickers on the doors, see you there!

Ken TTA#1426

I'll be there on the 20th. Going to show the V8 guys what a little 6 can do in ther heads up stock suspension class.

I will be in town (st. pete/clearwater) from sunday april 14 to thursday april 18.

Anything happening?

I'll see you guys tomorrow night (4/11/02). I'll be trying to tune the Gray '86 T-Type. I Wish I could see you race on the 20th Cal, but I gotta work :mad:

Ed

april 20th? I'd be interested in seeing your 9 sec GN HighPSI :p

Like I'll have mine by then :eek:

I swear Dave's mechanic has just about taken me for a trip around the world about now with all this "IT will be done tonight no excuses!" bull**** :rolleyes:

While you guys are in bradenton, feel like helpin a kid *grin* get a motor in his car? :D ive already paid this damn guy $240 and hes done maybe 3 hours worth of work.. :mad:

Sorry I couldn't make it, pouring rain in Venice so I didn't go. Hey, who did you pay to put your engine in? I'm in sarasota, and know a couple of shops (the kind you should stay away from).

Ken TTA#1426

Yea, it rained everywhere BUT the track. I took a trip to the track once, left the house and the weather was great, got 5 miles from the track and the sky had let loose. Track was closed, sooooooo ever since then, I CALL before I leave the house! :D

BMP's # 941-748-1320

Ed

sarasota shops

yeah, I know how you feel with the sarasota shop or job you are getting. They are real slow!!!