Anybody running Summit Warrior R/Ts

Some things you gotta spend the extra $ and get the good stuff... wheels ketchup, and laundry detergent are three such items.....Wheels are one thing that can have a dramatic effect on the looks of your car good or bad....Id buy a set of used wheels from a well known member on here before id buy those...

Some things you gotta spend the extra $ and get the good stuff... wheels ketchup, and laundry detergent are three such items.....

:cool: Haha I know, I still can even decide if to stay 15s or go 16s even 17s. I just know lets say I get 17s I gotta pay for 17s tires which arent to cheap, not as affordable as 15s . just can't think:confused:

People post some pictures and prices of your setup, give me ideas here.:cool:

my fault. looks like they only come in 15 inch. if thats the case i would look at something else. no sense in replacing 15X7 inch rims with 15X7 inch rims even if they look different. (not much of an upgrade) if youre going to stay with a 15 might as well go atleast 8 inches wide on the rear. just my .02

17X8 4.5 bs 245/45/17 fronts
17X9.5 4.75 bs 275/40/17 rears

Attachments

• DSC_0078.jpg
    DSC_0078.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 911
For the 15" tires you want to be at. Rear-15 x 8" 4inches Backspace and 4.75 bolt pattern X 5 which is for the lug nuts.
Front 15 X 7 or thinner will do. For 7" 3.5 backspacing. Those Summit rims
I believe come in 15 x 8 with a 3.5 backspacing it should fit with no problems
really comes down to if your car is lowered or size tire you will be using.
I just got a set of Summit rims for my car 15x8 3.75 BS SUM-185-5861B

Thanks for the info TrickSix, Would 255/60s rub any? I have cargo springs and poly bushings on them. I'm also looking at the Indy 500 tire or M/T STs about same price, I'm thinking M/Ts :cool: what do you guys run? I have used BFGs, indy 500s already, love them buy maybe need to try MTs out.

Dose any one have and data/first hand experience on the reliability of the wheels in the op? I was going to order a set for my car too. And going off what turboc87 said it has me wondering, although I have seen billet specialties split along the seam.