Mark Jackson 17 Row intercooler
Big Mouth Air Filter
ATR billet upper adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Restalled 2800 D5 converter
Aluminum F-Body Radiator
160 Degree Thermostat
JL 100 Octane Race chip

If so, what do you think of it?
What kind of times is this combo capable of making on slicks? (I want 11's)
Any suggestions?

Thanks for the input

Easily capable of mid 11's @ sea level. dunno what your elevation is though.

I think we should be able to squeeze mid 13's out of it. And if we really push it it may go low 13's. :D

Bring your car to Kearney Raceway Park on July 19th for the 2nd Great Plains Buick Challenge and try it out. This same weekend is Kearney's Cruise Night. I would like to see some more TR's show up this year!

You should be in the 11s easy. Put come C16 race fuel in there and turn the BOOST UP!!!!!!

Scott, Please give me more info on this event in Kearney. I'm very interested in attending, along with taking Ians car (the one in the post above)

Is this the same as the normal cruise night? They have? I've been up to that before and it is a bunch of fun, this would be better since it contains the words "Buick Shootout."

And I was only Joking about Ians (Oehm) car. It is in my garage right now awaiting the finishing touches before it hits the streets.

Kearney Nebraska

Last summer the Buick Performance Group had a Buick Challenge at KRP. Thirty two Buicks showed up and we had a great time. This year Dave Burns decided we should do it again so we rented the track for July 19th, yes this is the same weekend as Kearney's Cruise Night. Friday night we will barbeque at the track and anyone who wants to camp can stay at the track. Saturday time trials will start at 9:00am with Buick racing at 11:00. An open class for those without Buicks will follow. A gamblers race will be at 1:00. Some of our sponsors this year are TA performance, Heartland Transmission, P.A.E., Gessler Head Porting, Tri-Shield Performance, Evans Racing Engines, Left Hand Trailers and The Buick Performance Group. Should be FUN for all!!!

Thanks Man, I googled it earlier and found some info too. Is the BBQ on friday night or saturday?