Anybody need a good old reliable 1994 Chevy King Cab 4x4 Truck?

twobryans

Just inchin along.
Please understand up front. THIS IS NOT A SHOW TRUCK AND FAR FROM PERFECT. This truck runs and drives great, has a recent inspection, new alternator, new battery and new exhaust(had not yet put exhaust on in these pics). Original paint, bedliner, toolbox, towing package, G80 posi rear option, has factory alloy wheels and white letter Michelin tires and much more. Great for daily transportation, first vehicle, hunting, trash truck, yard truck or just about anything you would want to do. Not by any means a pretty truck, but will get the job done! 1994 Chevrolet Silverado King Cab 4x4 Pick Up Truck 203k miles. 350 V8, Automatic trans(recently rebuilt w/50k miles). I would not be afraid to get in it and drive wherever I wanted to go. In fact, during the recent snow, it was driven every day as long as snow was on the ground and performed flawlessly. Most trucks this year and model with this equipment, I have seen in the $4k-$6k range. It would not be worth selling for anything less than $2k so just know before contacting me that if you are not willing to pay $2k, please don't waste your time or mine. Thanks!

PC260960.jpg

PC260961.jpg

PC260962.jpg

I am interested in the 1994 Chevy. Can you give me more info on it? How is it mechanically, etc. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Is it listed on craigslist

I am interested in the 1994 Chevy. Can you give me more info on it? How is it mechanically, etc. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Is it listed on craigslist

This truck runs and drives great, has a recent inspection, new alternator, new battery and new exhaust. I would not be afraid to get in it and drive wherever I wanted to go. In fact, during the recent snow, it was driven every day as long as snow was on the ground and performed flawlessly. Yes it is on CL and there is an exporter looking into sending it to Africa at the current time, but until I have a deposit, it is for sale.

I am really interested but need to see the paint up close, can I get a hand in that picture to show the reflection:biggrin:

J/K...

TTT for a friend..... and a good deal on a reliable driver. Hell I just sold my 1991 EZ GO golf cart for more than this:eek:

Texas isn't exactly next door. :D

That is why I was surprised to see you respond to the thread with a question.

I realize that it is very diffficult to find a king cab full size 4x4 truck with reliable mechanicals for this kind of money.

It's the exact reason I posted that I feel you could drive it home if you chose to because I am very comfortable with the reliability of this vehicle and wanted you to know that fact because you were so far away.

Keep in mind guys, I am not like many sellers that say, it looks just like everything else like it and dont provide photos or provide sketchy photos. I take large, clear photos and give a detailed description and am always happy to take the time on the phone to answer your questions and provide additional photos of anything you would like to see so that you can have whatever level of comfort to know exactly what you are discussing so that you can make an educated decsion about if something I have available will work for your use. If it does, great. If it doesn't, that's ok too. At least you will know exactly what it is before you get here and there will be no surprises other than the fact that it may be even better than you expected.

Hey, TY, Do you know anyone that can give me some lessons in hand reflection photography! I do need help with that! LOL!!

I have sold quite a few of my vehicles to members here over the years and I an confident that they were all happy with the end result and the vehicle was as described or even better upon their viewing of it in person.

Fly in and drive home! Thanks for your interest. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend folks!!:biggrin: