Anybody know what kind of front air dam this is?

its a kenne bell , long discontinued
, you can get a repro from TA performance but shipping will be ridiculous

kenne bell also made a complete fiberglass bumper with the airdams and ic scoop

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Thanks :) I thought it was a kenne bell and did a search for one but no luck...

Casey I searched for years before I found mine. Yes it is premier piece by Kenneth Bellasario, a famous Italian Buick designer from ages past. After I finally got one then TA came out with repops.

Thanks Clay. I think those look badass. I will look into getting one from TA Performance :) You get all those little things finished on your car?

Thanks Clay. I think those look badass. I will look into getting one from TA Performance :) You get all those little things finished on your car?

Nope. I'm gladly working on it daily. I'll be getting to interior stuff soon. All the major small stuff is done LOL. I'll be putting on my Kenneth Bellasario™ air dam soon too.:cool: Hows your back?

I have that Kenne Bell air dam but mine only has the drivers side ram air scoop built into it. Most of the time i leave it off the car because it makes it stand out to much. I have the Kenne Bell big boy intercooler that has the inlet and outlet piping that comes out towards the drivers side, so the piping isn't seen with the air dam removed.

they were available from kenne bell with dual scoops right from the catalog

They are definitely a spice piece to add to the car, I found one about 7-8 years ago and i did the glass work to accommodate a stretch SLIC and it sits in my garage awaiting a coat of Galaxy grey 3 to match the paint and powder coat of the rest of the car. They were hard to find a few years back, but if TA is reman these bad boys I'd suggest you jump on it, very nice piece and works well, just don't bottom it out :(

Yeah I checked TA and they are $250. I would cry if I bottomed that out. I think I'm gonna get one as soon as my tax refund gets here :)

I bought mine from Kenne Bell years ago with dual inlets. It's dirty but you get the idea. You can also see a few batlle scares from too steep of an entrance.

Yeah I checked TA and they are $250. I would cry if I bottomed that out. I think I'm gonna get one as soon as my tax refund gets here :)
250 is nothing.. wait till you add in the freight bill for that , youll toss your cookies if you break it

its a kenne bell , long discontinued
, you can get a repro from TA performance but shipping will be ridiculous

kenne bell also made a complete fiberglass bumper with the airdams and ic scoop
Start digging and let me know when i can come over and have it installed.