Anybody know Tom Hauser..........

Dwayne

Narrow A$$ Racing
.........he used to make GNX style dash clusters..........anybody have some contact info.........thanks

.....ain't that a bitch !.......I need a new speedo cable for a gnx style dash kit he made, thought maybe he could give me a heads-up on a part number for it since it's not a stock part...........guess I'm off to advance auto and start going through their cables till I find one that matches.......

.....ain't that a bitch !.......I need a new speedo cable for a gnx style dash kit he made, thought maybe he could give me a heads-up on a part number for it since it's not a stock part...........guess I'm off to advance auto and start going through their cables till I find one that matches.......

I have installed a few of his dashes. I could of sworn we used the factory 2 piece cable. They are discontinued but I have a few here.

This is a 1 piece that goes from the tranny to a hall effect sensor up by the powermaster.........collar with threads on the tranny end, male threads on the other end........measures 61" long.....looks like the same size thread on both ends.....you got anymore clue than I ?....help is always appreciated :D

Let me go pop the hood on the wh-1 & see what I can come up with. It's been a while.

Factory GM cable from the trans to the connector. May try greasing the one you have. If not let me know I have a few low mileage ones laying around.