Anybody into Nintendo/Sega Emulation?

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
I have been trying FOREVER to find the Sonic CD ROM for the old Sega CD platform...anybody that does emulation have any tips or know where to find it??? I have lots of Nintendo and SNES games too...

Also I have Gens 2.1 or something like that as an emulator for the Sega CD...I used to own all this stuff and I want to do it all on my computer now...

are you talking about the sega saturn system? i've got a couple of sonic games for that system. let me know

ROM files for all the emulators used to be easy to get a few years back, tons of websites had them. Now your only bet is on IRC.

Originally posted by victa1
ROM files for all the emulators used to be easy to get a few years back, tons of websites had them. Now your only bet is on IRC.

YEP!!!! Irc

I use to have a lot of the sega games and rom files,might still have them on cd.I do have a load of MAME and atari2600 NIN and SNES on here now.

If you know how to use Usenet, try alt.binaries.emulators.*
I think I have something like 40GB's of that stuff, but off the top of my head, I don't know if I have the Sega CD games.

I got the game guys...thank you very much for the links...this is so fun playing all these games that I used to play 10 years ago!:D :rolleyes:

Remember Oregon Trail? Shoot a ton of meat carry home 10lbs ;) Chalk wagons, and ford rivers? Well, I've been trying to find something that will let me play the classic version on my PC. You guys know anything that could help?

James

The Oregon Trail that I remember was on a TRS-80 and was text based. If you'd name the platform it's on, one of us probably has it.

Ive been playing old arcade games like MK3 and street figter. Looking for a good place to get dreamcast images to burn. anyone know a good site w/ lots of gmaes?

DustinImports typed...

"Ive been playing old arcade games like MK3 and street figter. Looking for a good place to get dreamcast images to burn. anyone know a good site w/ lots of gmaes?"

Dreamcast CD files are kind of hard to come by, but if you do some good sleuthing(sp?) you might find some.

if anyone wants a dreamcast game...just email me...i have tons of them already burned on cd ;)