Complete Electrical System in one Picture

ravege

One day at work I found myself way too bored. I began thinking about all the electrical gremlins my car has had, and sometimes how hard it is to find complete documentation on our electronics. You can find a drawing here and there, and most are pretty good, but they show only one or two subsystems at a time. So I thought I might fart around with Powerpoint to come up with something.

First thing I learned, Powerpoint stinks for this sort of thing.

Anyway, I hacked at it for awhile and thought I'd post what I have so far. No Twilight Sentinel, no Theft Deterrent. Almost everything else is there. Probably lots of mistakes as some documentation in certain areas isn't too good. Worse, my car was pretty low optioned to start with, and I've gutted a lot of what it did come with, so I cannot verify much at all with my own eyes.

Forewarned, become very used to zooming, or get yourself some good reading glasses.

If anyone sees errors (and there are plenty, I'm sure) and has documentation to show me the correct layout, let me know.

Attachments

• wiring_v4.3.pdf
    158.9 KB · Views: 222
Yikes, already one big stinker, two of the fuses are messed up, FP/IGN should be FP/INJ and FP/INJ should be ECM/IGN. If/when I collect enough goofs and corrections I'll re-version and re-issue the pdf.

Thank you for doing this, I'm sure it will evolve into a very, very valuable document. It already is one........

This is great. Without image distortion, do you know what the full size is if printed out?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I tried 110% scale on 11x17, the clarity is ok but the colors are sorta meh, especially when it’s 2 colors: the pink/black looks brown. Standard size I couldn’t imagine being too legible. My goal was to have a hard copy handy. Maybe a real good printer would work, unfortunately I don’t have one.