anybody here from around Tyler?

A

AdioSS

I'm looking at a well used 87 GN. I need the opinion of somebody who knows these cars better than myself to help me check it out.

thank you!

My folks just moved up to the Tyler area (Frankston), so I will be making a few trips a year up that way. Probably won't be up that way until after Thanksgiving tho, so can't be much help checking out the car for ya unless the guy isn't in a hurry to get rid of it.

Print out a copy of the buying guide at www.gnttype.org & take it with you next time you look at the TR.

Doug C.

I live around Shreveport. Let me know if I can help.

I got the feeling that the guy was trying to scam me. The car wasn't as nice as I first thought. When I drove it, the tranny wouldn't shift right and the engine died once. I called the next day to get the VIN from him and he got very defensive and irate. Plus, this "GN" had several mods and many of the gauges didn't work. I'd rather wait until a little later when I can actually afford one that hasn't been modded quite as much. thanks for the offer though!

Hey it didn't have a few GNX mods did it? I about bought one in Dallas 5 or 6 months ago and the guy got weird when wanted to drive it.

I doubt that's the same one. The guy offered to let me drive it by myself, but he wanted to keep my driver's license. I didn't like that idea, so just got him to ride with me.

Where is the car located? I would like to take a look at it.

Thanks
ES

Car still for sale where???

Hey I live in gladewater which is very close to tyler/longview and am always wanting a GN but never had the $ and really don't have a lot right now but would like to know if the car is still there or not. How much was it?? Can you e-mail more info? alb231tb@mail.com I love turbo cars I have a couple Dodge/chrysler conquests that can be a pain in the arrss heh. But still fun to drive when they work right.

Thanks

Alb231tb