Anybody from Hazelwood MO?

GNRick

Retired member
The post office lost my package and I need someone to pay them a visit. It got scanned when it got there but never got scanned again. This was 3 weeks ago.

Now the p.o. tells me the barcode got messed up. So the box is sitting somwhere at their sorting facility. Doesn't make sense.

Man you got my hopes up for a second there. The customer service lady said going there wouldn't help as they handle thousands of packages a day. I just think it couldn't hurt. I think Newman from Seinfeld must work there.

I work nearby Hazelwood. I don't know how that could help you if the post office has rules protecting your package etc. If I could do something I only have limited time during lunch but if you feel that something could help please PM me.

Troy

Hey 6cyl. boost, Where in kc are you? I am on the east side, south Blue springs area. We have some great cruise nights and other Buicks around!

Got a tracking number? My local post office traced one I had that got lost. It was found sitting in the North Houston sorting facility where it had been for 3 weeks. His "checking" got it moving again...

Got a tracking number? My local post office traced one I had that got lost. It was found sitting in the North Houston sorting facility where it had been for 3 weeks. His "checking" got it moving again...
Yes I pm'd it to Troy.

What a bunch of useless POS's! Sucking off the gov't teat and prolly cannot be fired. I say shut the whole Postal system down and let these a$$clowns cook for McDonalds!

The p.o. cop who investigated that Hazelwood deal told me that my alternator would be too heavy to smuggle out and would be of no value anyway. She would be overpaid at McDonalds. Her name is Ellen Massey if you want to google it.