Anybody build a double pumper?

The ATR unit used molded silicon pucks from the factory pulsator dampener. The coupler we have uses o-rings. Not the same.

That's what mine used & it looked like this fitting or quite similar but Blue. I wish I could remember the guy who had about 30 of them & I sold a bunch for him. At the time many people had old pulsators laying around & you needed 3 seals so 1 1/2 pulsators.
GM has them but about $25 each now if not out of stock but Racetronix version would be very, very similar. Some even added clips to hold the seals in place but I think it's overkill. I just had them here & used them.

I bet if you search KWIKR1 here & the other board you will find lots of pics.

Hello. I'm new to this forum and I do not have a GN. However, I do have an 82 Monte Carlo with a LSX swap and a Procharger which will be fuel injected. I want to use a Racetronix or Reds DP but I'm leary on how the pickups feed line connect to the rest of the system because I don't want to mess around with 58 to 70 psi of line pressure. Before I take the plunge can someone tell me how you are hooking up your sender to feed the system. I have a Magnaflow 4303 but I would rather use a intank pump.

I don't mean to high-jack the thread.

At that power level I would think you would want a fuel cell? What power level are you shooting for, as that will detirmine what fuel system you should build. PM me for my number and I will try and help.