Anybody Belong To A Home Owners Assc. They $uck !!

Strikeeagle, I apologize, you don't have to 'F' yourself. I didn't know you were joking, SORRY.
This is very stressful, we already spent $300 apiece to fly to AZ. and rent a car and a room and lost vacation time. spent time looking at houses and now have a contract on this one and don't want to have to do this again. The house is supposed to close at the end of April so I can get moved in, but I don't want to fight with my neighbors cause they don't like what I drive.
Myself, I'm too laid back to give a $hit what my neighbors do or what rules they are breaking, as long as they're not pi$$ing in my yard, I couldn't care less. :)
Tarey D.

Half Acre Lots?

Those are easily good for 5 cars, 2 boats, two trailers, and various other lawn ornaments such as dead riding mowers and a go cart or two.

Grew up on one. ;)

Illegal today up here I think....
:confused:

WOW Dennis, thats a backyard, mines only 30 x 60. You gonna put up a big garage back there or start your own arena football team. Post your address so I know where I can store all my Hillbilly $hit that everybody says I have. :D
Tarey D.

Well I find this very interesting since we plan on leaving this cold crap in Ohio within a few years. My good friend lives in Mesa,AZ,just returned for a visit and fell in love with the area,but......we have 5 acres here in OH,new subdivision WITHOUT a HOA.I have 2 GN`s,2 GS`s,an enclosed trailer, a dually,a work van,plus the wifes car.. My friend said we need horse land in AZ to fit all our stuff. By the way,the only cars left out are the dually,and the work van,everything else is in the two garages here.[two car attached,5 car-plus detached]Were going back to AZ later this fall,I hope we find something that we can live with[want to build out their] I HATE the cold weather

Tarey, welcome to AZ. Looks like your coming just in time for our wonderful summers. I have been haing a house built in Queen Creek and will be moving in the end of April. Pretty much every new subdivision around here has a HOA and most of them suck big time, but there are a few out there that are tolerable. I'm in a neighborhood that has 1/2 acre lots and RV gates for RV's! There's nothing stating that you cannot park your RV in the back yard and people have built RV garages. Our fees are $32 per month which is not terrible considering what some others charge. There are some stupid rules, but I've found loopholes galore and there really isn't anything that will effect my car hobby. As soon as you settle in make sure to find out who is in charge of your local HOA and what they are like.

Originally posted by GN ERGY
Strikeeagle.................... You have been listening to TOO much Jeff Foxworthy. I guess you are the Archie Bunker of TB.com. ......................................Tarey D.

Now that is funny!:D

May be hard to take strikeeagle serious from now on.........:)

Have a safe trip Tarey.

I think this should sum it up for everyone. Homeowners associations while they can be a hassle do work by keeping this guy out of your neighborhood! :D