Any Vets on the board?

You have any emergency vets that you can go to? Will she eat? My dog had his spleen rupture and he could barely stand and he would not eat. With the money I spent om my rott Turbo I should be a vet. I hope she gets better

Not dog food right now. I did cook some steak without any seasoning on it and she ate that a little while ago. I actually put her in my bed and have been checking on her all day. She's only moved enough to get a drink or when I came in with the steak. An emergency vet is at least an hour away and I'm broke. I wanted to see if someone was a vet to describe what's going on and maybe get an idea of what's going on.:(

Thanks for giving me the number and I'll call tomorrow with an update that's good I hope.:)

I hope all is well with your dog charlie!!! I know there all you got and there like ykour kids good luck hope its nothing serious!!! If she needs an operation charlie and funds are not there for you shoot me an email or call me tghats the least I can do for I can tgake care of the vet fees for you over the phone charlie I know you been out of work for a while so I understand what your going through beat of luck Tommy 631 889 7020

Charlief1..Gosh.I hope your dogs gets better soon man! I feel bad. This stuff always happens on the weekends. I understand your grief..Good luck..did you get a vet yet?

Woke up this morning and she was still right beside me. Not looking any worse but not better either. I'm going to try and give her some chicken broth today since she hasn't drunk anything for 2 days now that I know of. I couldn't sleep well at all last night and did nothing but toss and turn most of the night.

My dog had similar symptoms a couple years ago took him in and they sent us home w
a de-wormer and several cans of bland dog food, no color no odor no taste (atleast that's what the can said). Sounds like he needs to get to a vet...just a thought but maybe we can get a group of us willing to split up the bill if that's what it would take...I could send out a money order or phone in a CC to your vet w my portion say up to 50 bucks or so

That's what got me puzzled right now. She hasn't pooped or pissed in the last couple of days but she did like the steak I gave her the other day. The symptoms just don't look like any that I've read so far. I'm keeping her comfortable and quiet right now and in the bedroom. I check on her about once an hour and spens ssome of that time just checking her out. I just have to see what happens right now before I take her in or anything. Just wish that had happened during the week instead of now.:(

Charlie, don't hesitate with your beloved dog....get him to a vet, any vet right away, and I mean right away....it sounds life threatning to me.....please act fast.

Blue Steel.....'87GN(Bruce Urie)

I'm glad to report that she got up a little while ago, eyes bright and tail wagging. I had to carry her off the porch but she did her business which is a good sign. Also ate some of the broth with a little dog food mixed in. I think she drank a pint of water before that and the fact that she was thirsty and hungry are very good signs. She's in her pen right now but I'll bring her back in in a little while. I just want her to get some sunshine and fresh air right now. You have no idea how relieved I am right now. I don't have kids or a wife so this is as close as I've got right now.

I feel your pain. My dog was taken to the vet recently for a teeth cleaning. We assumed he didn't want to eat because of a bad tooth issue... Turned out he has a huge tumor in his gut.... Vet said as long as he eats and drinks and does his business he'll be ok... He's pretty old now and most surgeons don't give him much hope in a surgery so we just have to take it one day at a time... Hope your pup fares as well as our old mutt has thus far.

Gave her a little more food and she seems to be doing good. I was suposed to do a heater core on a Ranger today and I had to tell the customer what had been going on. He was nice enough to tell me it's fine and he understood. I think I'll be going to the vet later this week just to make sure everythings ok since it looks like she had some sort of virus.