Any solid tuners and mechanics for stage GN's in Dallas?

Quint

Guys, I may be moving back in the near future possibly. I need to know if there is anyone in Dallas that is worth a crap at knowing how to service a 8 sec stage car? Alot of people say yes they are, but really dont know a thing. Thanks

OOOOOOH! Fear is coming to Dallas!? Sweet.

Jack Laswell at JL Performance in Rowlett - (972) 412-9000

Courtesy of Carl and Dave "SuperCPA and Fast86gn"

Thanks Guys. If we do make there, we will be definitely going to the Buick/Mustang shoot out to represent!

yup, go see Jack Laswell.

he builds and tunes them, mild to wild and everything in between.

I can concur that Jack is very good at all the above. He has done a great job building up my 200R4 for me. However, your situation is extra ordinary and I will also have to highly recommend Greg Kring of Arlington. Greg is a former owner, tuner and driver of a low 9 sec Stage II GN in full street weight. He is also a former Bowling Green winner as well. He does not do this type of work for a living; but, he is very knowledgeable when it comes to these special issues. You can email him at GKring@Sewell.com if you wish to proceed.

Please be sure to look up our local club at www.lspbc.org for our upcomming monthly racing events and car shows.

Yeah, I need to talk to Jack as well. The only way I'm going to see a 10 second slip this year is if I tie my bumper to Fear.

Notacarlo, thats some funny Sh$%. If I make that way, we will get all the GN's together, go to Ennis and pick cars out to rip on. Fun times