Any Safety inspection places open on Sunday?

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
Not a big deal but would like to inspect my car today. Anyone know of a "no hassle" station open today? I can wait but today is a good day for me.

Finally got my my car legal. That was a PITA. The hard part was getting out of work early enough to get everything done. The weekends have been a filled with personal stuff. Luckily the car can pass a "real" inspection. Well.......they missed the deleted cat. But I don't know if that was on there list or they were so busy they did not look under the car. Thank for the recommendation. It was a bigger pain cause the safety was expired and the registration was a month from expiration. Had to wait in a long line….get the car inspected. They fail you for a pending expired registration, give you a blue copy of the paperwork. Drive all the way to the tag office, stand in another long line. Cross your fingers you have all your paperwork in order. Drive back to the safety station. Wait in line again cause the guy went to a 3 o’clock lunch. Oh well, at least it’s done.

They don't care if you have a cat or not. No emissions testing in Hawaii.

Cool. Thanks. Guess I wont have to worry every time I do a safety check.

Have a great weekend.