Any other Chicago area GN friendly shops??

lieu910

Are there any other shops that are knowledgeable about GN's in the Chicago area besides ANS. I hear Pete may not be around any longer and I have not been able to get in touch with him.

I need a set of heads and a cam install and want a reputable shop that knows GN's.

yeah tommy at a-alert he is the guy with the cts caddy with the gn motor his number is 1-773-384-9000

the wrath said:
yeah tommy at a-alert he is the guy with the cts caddy with the gn motor his number is 1-773-384-9000

Great, I remember the car. Thanks, I'll give him a call.

:confused: Why do you say that? I didnt want to give my opionion of Tom,and I have never had a prob with Gary or his son. But I am open to ypur imput. :)

Gary Jr & Sr - good guys - I've had a lot of work done by them. If there were issues - they took care of them - no excuses. They sold me and built my 86 GN which I drove in anger all day and every day - not a hiccup. :)

BUT - If only I can get them to sit down and listen to me showing them how to make a Ford run!!! ;)

Thank you for backing me up sir! But the ford thing....Ha! :) Just enjoy the GNs and keep the methanol full!! The guy from Friday the 13th is gettin ready for you Sr & Jr built me a nice motor! ;)