Any Opinions on these Rims

Hey I was just wondering if anyone has an opinion on these rims from Boyd. They are called Dictator. I am thinking about getting them for my car. I could only find one picture of them actually on a car so kind of hard to judge so I decided to put my Photoshop ability to good use and put them on my car. Let me know what you guys think. And if anyone else here on the board would like to see a certain rim on their car before purchasing just get in contact with me and I will do my best to help you out. Thanks

Im shooting for 17's the front one looks ok the back wheel looks a little too big but oh well its close enough.

Attachments

• TwDictators3.jpg
    TwDictators3.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 279
Wow, nice photoshop skills!

I think they look good, maybe a bit too flashy for a gray car? I'd prefer something with a gun metal finish, or something a little more subtle than chrome, but I've never been a chrome guy. I think they look good.

Ok I have it narrowed down to either the boyd's in the first picture I posted on this thread or these. They are Budnik Tillers I havent decided yet but thought i would post the picture so if anyone else was interested in how Tiller's look on a turbo buick.

Attachments

• 100_0076 copy1.jpg
    100_0076 copy1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 134
The wheels look nice but they look like too much wheel and not enough tire, IMHO. When you look at the car, all you see are the wheels.

I agree with that. Since I was just photochopping the wheels on there I didnt do any work on the tires. I was just trying to see how the rims would actually look on the car. Im hoping for a little more tire when I actually get the rims on the car.

I like them both but am in favor of the Tillers. Not my car but a nice look!

Attachments

• budnik.jpg
    budnik.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 122
That was the pic that made me like the Tiller's I guess I will have to make the big decision in the next month or so and get them ordered.