Any one need a NOS short block??

davege

Here is a NOS short block on eBay.

Pontiac Turbo Trans Am short block, NOS 3.8 Liter V6

The starting bid is: $2499.95. Check out the shipping. The block is in Ill. and shipping to California is only: $913.32 :eek: plus insurance!

When I bought my Festival Car 6 years ago I paid about this amount to ship the whole car from Houston Texas to California.

- Dave

I think that price is crazy high. Would be nice to have a virgin block sitting around though.

Fyi

That isnt an 89TTA block for sure. Pistons are not correct #'s and block is incorrect stamping. The guy even says 88 turbo trans am:eek: :rolleyes:

That isnt an 89TTA block for sure. Pistons are not correct #'s and block is incorrect stamping. The guy even says 88 turbo trans am:eek: :rolleyes:

yeah it looks suspect because if my eyes aren't deceiving me, the block is even cast 3.0L..... i could be wrong though:redface:

goin back in my memory bank I believe this was on before :biggrin: I hate it when people put stuff on Ebay and THEY don't know what it is :rolleyes: :p ok whats an 18k mileage TTA motor worth ???

Not a 109 motor. Easy.

Guy has his faq's wrong

julio

You guys are correct *** NOT a TTA short block....

I contacted the guy and let him know the error in the listing.

I reaserched the casting number and it is for a: 1988 Buick Skylark Limited Engine - Buick Rebuilt Motor V6 3.0 L.

Hopefully he pulls the ad or changes it.

- Dave