Any Interest? PROJECT/PARTS CARS PACKAGE DEAL NJ

Back2Spool

I have an 87 T Type (hit in front frame tweaked) Very nice condition otherwise.Torq thrust 2's Astroroof car, excellent grey interior. Posi ,Built brf trans. CLEAR TITLE . Just purchased an 87 WE4 off this board (well documented clear title), interior is mostly all there, body has T tops and some rust rust, engine is disassembled but I think its all there in crates no trans. posi rear also (front nose was removed to replace on the crashed T type. everythings still there.. Also have a complete running but has 3.8 rod knock 85 NA Regal, with no rust and grey interior. These cars im sure are worth tons in parts but I wanted to fix the one T type by using the frame from the we4 I originally bought these cars to fix up my 87 GN, I used the engine out of the crashed 87 for my car because mine had an oil pump issue on the rebuilt engine still basically 0 miles on that engine complete intake to pan and diddnt want to fart around with that one. I would include that also. Basically you have everything here to make a nice project frame off and have one clean T type or a shyt load of good parts worth good $$.. The engine needs to be torn down and checked over / new gaskets etc but it did run. I have tons of pics and video of everything. I would like to get at least $6500 for them as thats actually less then I paid for them all together. If theres serious interest,good. If you think I'm off base with my price that's fine but I know what they are worth parted out..If no interest in the COMPLETE package I'll just continue with the project and part the rest of the stuff out later on. Please don't email me requesting parts in this thread as I said its a package deal.
The cars are located in South NJ
Thanks
-Rob
njpartsetc@comcast.net

yes that engine is now in my GN as of last week.. the engine in the one picture is out of my gn , willing to listen to offers.

So you got the GN done the T-type was nice minus the front damage good luck on the sale. You have a really killer bike that is one hot ride

So you got the GN done the T-type was nice minus the front damage good luck on the sale. You have a really killer bike that is one hot ride
Thanks! Let me know if you need any parts..Looks like I'll be parting the we4 out possibly that regal also.

I talk to your buddy Neil and let you know what i do need if you part it thanks for the heads up