Any interest in doing a TurboBuick Fantasy Football league?

I have a newly found hatred of a professional sports team. My most despised team of all time from now on will be The Baltimore Orioles.:mad:

Are you nervous Megawatt? You QB puts up 800 points but I'm still in striking distance with 3 good players left. Ha Ha Ha, I got you right where you want me.:cool: It be ashame to have the come back victory of the year be the first game played....but I'll take it.:D Now Lets GO ROMO!!!!

Are you nervous Megawatt? You QB puts up 800 points but I'm still in striking distance with 3 good players left. Ha Ha Ha, I got you right where you want me.:cool: It be ashame to have the come back victory of the year be the first game played....but I'll take it.:D Now Lets GO ROMO!!!!

Gotta give it to Romo he didn't "Blow it" :eek: But since not one but "2"! of my players were sent out early in the game :mad: this just keep things a little more interesting!
26 points down and 2 players for you tonight but only projected for 16 points hahaha !

Are you counting on projections to save your ass? LOL. RIGHT NOW OUR GAME IS A COIN FLIP AND THAT'S WITH STEVEN RIDLEY BEING SENT OUT AFTER THE FUMBLE. HAD BILL BELICHICK KEPT STEVEN RIDLEY IN I'D BE SET TO WHIP THAT ASS TONIGHT.

Sorry the caps lock came on with the dictation app

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If you had to pick the two players that's hardest to cover that'll be on the field tonight, who would they be? Kinda scary isn't it?

Not worried atall Houston D will keep the old man at Bay! I'd like to be there watching you cheering for BOTH TEAMS ROFL ....
Gonna be a late night as you watch the points tally and fall just short of a victory #teambringit! #SONERVOUSIMTYPINGALLCAPS :D

Pregame show rocking with stories.. James Casey rise from the ashes and Big Ray Lewis can't stay away ;)

Counting down ....
Are you Ready!

Am I Ready?
Do babies like boobs?
So do the Tig Ol Bity Liquors!
YES I AM READY!!! :D

Some close games in week 1 !!!! :D

Glad I didn't have to matchup with Rubbrman or ho Lee fuk !!!!!!

Yea about that.... Would have been a close game is Dez Bryant actually did something and Cecil Shorts got some throws.

Set your rosters, the games start tonight.

Kev, let me apologize to you in advance for the asswhippin' you are about to receive. Don't take it personally. I promise that as soon as I free my foot from your ass I will help you with words of encouragement and support.

[
I'm supposed to get the most points and still come in SECOND!? Man, that hurts.....good luck to everyone!

/\ Your Next I think it's time to shear the sheep ... thin the herd ;)

Kev, let me apologize to you in advance for the asswhippin' you are about to receive. Don't take it personally. I promise that as soon as I free my foot from your ass I will help you with words of encouragement and support.

/\ After Last Monday Night's Game the only thing Clay's feet where doing were kicking his own a$$ :p

Set your rosters, the games start tonight.

What?