Any interest in doing a TurboBuick Fantasy Football league?

I shall wave a white flag every week until the end of the season.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Beat by 1 point! :mad: a win is a win, there was some close games this week and teams scoring higher than projected!
man I should a started Jones!

Beat by 1 point! :mad: a win is a win, there was some close games this week and teams scoring higher than projected!
man I should a started Jones!

How come the stat tracker showed I was winning by .88 points and in the regular it shows I lost by .12?!?!?! WTF?!?! What am I missing?

How come the stat tracker showed I was winning by .88 points and in the regular it shows I lost by .12?!?!?! WTF?!?! What am I missing?

My guess is stat correction?

Even after Monday night game they review and adjust points....

As I mentioned some close games but close only counts in horseshoes and hand gren ades :eek:

My guess is stat correction?

Even after Monday night game they review and adjust points....

As I mentioned some close games but close only counts in horseshoes and hand gren ades :eek:

Nice analogy and I checked the stat correction an there is nothing for my team..... Whatever. Screw Kapaernick, and ray rice and front and Ben tate an the rest of my star team .

Nice analogy and I checked the stat correction an there is nothing for my team..... Whatever. Screw Kapaernick, and ray rice and front and Ben tate an the rest of my star team

I'll take dez bryant...........:D

I feel a one-pointer coming on again! DeSean Jackson let me down last night . Come on RGIII this is your week!! Woohoo!!

Okay RGIII, WTF!? Thank God I have Baltimore for my team!

Really ! With those points your might have to Rename your team to OneBadFF :mad:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Dude, you are going DOWN. I'm going to put you so far down that you're going to have crude oil stains on your clothes. You'll need stilts to look a worm in the eye. DOWN.

Finally I have a game where my opponent doesn't have some outlandishly freakish performance from one of his players. Oh wait, Marcus Colston still has to play on Monday Night...... I love Colston as he is our hometown guy and I wish him luck and want to see him do well. Now go get em' Marcus. Just don't go score 60 fantasy points unless you HAVE to for the Saints to win. Tell Darren Sproles I said he needs to score more fantasy points than you.:D

Yea speaking of freakish performances..... Peyton :confused: . Yo twat for brains, I hate you :p ..... But what I hate the most is Chris Johnson blowing a nice long hard one :mad: .