Any interest in doing a TurboBuick Fantasy Football league?

Finally I have a game where my opponent doesn't have some outlandishly freakish performance from one of his players. Oh wait, Marcus Colston still has to play on Monday Night...... I love Colston as he is our hometown guy and I wish him luck and want to see him do well. Now go get em' Marcus. Just don't go score 60 fantasy points unless you HAVE to for the Saints to win. Tell Darren Sproles I said he needs to score more fantasy points than you.:D
I think you have it in the bag!!

How does someone have a "higher waiver priority"?

Is it somebody that has a lower win percentage than me?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Your initial waiver priority is determined by the inverse of your rank. On e you make a claim you are then cycled to the top

holy flux capacitors. I deserve to lose this week. I benched two of my rb that actually produced. sigh....

One word for ya " Peyton"!

On a separate note way to go Clay what a DEF :)

Then again, I think Homo did more footage studying then Eli did his whole life. Interesting. I say Homo signed a deal with the devil.

Tony Romo is damn good quarterback....statwise. I wouldn't want him to qb my team because he figures out how to lose games but as far as his stats go he is pretty damn good. Excellent FANTASY qb.

We have some guys that seem to have thrown in the towel. I can understand that it is intimidating having to face opponents such as myself but come on men get your teams together. Don't go into a game without a QB!!!!

Can I trade my team with someone else's team who gave up cause I didn't even tho I probably should.

Can I trade my team with someone else's team who gave up cause I didn't even tho I probably should.

I feel your pain. I was the only team that could have beaten you last week. You had the second highest point total of everyone. Keep your head up....it gives us better shots at hitting your chin.:p

Injuries just killed me this year. Between Steven Jackson, spiller, Cobb and then the worst schedule in the league I was doomed.