Any Hot Air's For Sale?

87chrisss

BLUBYU
looking to do some e85 ideas with a hotair please pm me with info if any car's for sale? i had it posted in the cars wanted but never had any feedback maybe i'll get some responses here also im in miami fl thanks,

I have a 1985 Grand National for sale. Runs but needs alittle work. Appears to be stock except for the K & N Filter. $6500. Call John 314-313-9802

I am willing to let my 84 t-type go to a good home. It has the typical mods. PM if interested. $5500

I've got an 85 GN in St. Petersburg FL. Engine is pretty solid (re-ring and top end rebuild a year or so back) with the mods listed in my sig. Was used as my daily driver (my only car) for 5 years until a few months back. Took her off the road to fix a lot of things that had been building up (slipping trans, slow battery drain, power steering leak, etc.). Hadn't really planned on selling it anytime soon, but if you'd like some pictures and want to make an offer I'd be willing to sell for a fair price. Could possibly even deliver to you down around Boca or Ft. Lauderdale (have a lot of family there, visit a few times a year). PM me if you're interested.