Any GN owners in Vegas?

wickedmotorhead

SQWURLY
Just curious if there are any GN owners on here that live in Vegas. I am a fairly new owner, but it sure would be nice to get together with some other turbo owners since these cars require a lot of attention and experience and could also use someone to swap parts with sometimes and get advice. let me know and maybe we can compare timeslips or something. Later.

Whoa how ironic! I just found out about the event coming up in Vegas. Hope to meet a few of you guys there. Where is everyone hanging out?

The locals used to get together for breakfast a couple of times a year. At one point, we estimated that there were probably at least 30 TR's around town, but that was 5 years ago. So many of them end up at Len's (Performance Transmission), he'd probably have the best estimate.
As best as I know, The Cannery will probably be this year's hangout.

wickedmotorhead said:
Whoa how ironic! I just found out about the event coming up in Vegas. Hope to meet a few of you guys there. Where is everyone hanging out?
are you the guy that work at the POST OFFICE ? yesterday (10/5) i had friend of mine relay a message to someone about the buick event coming up.

I live way up on the NW side of town around the 215 and 95 interchange. No I dont work at the Post office Im the principal engineer at American Touring Specialties. Click on sig for our website.

I'll be there. White "T" with primered glass bumpers and Iowa plates. Send me an email if you want to have a beer or something. I live in Henderson though.