Any deals on alky kits?

FL T-Type

Razer do you got any deals on your alky kits?Up in gainesville Fl. Can pick up if there are any deals out there?Got to get some knock be gone for the T.Thanks and let me know. :D

I guess junior members dont get any respect on there post?I have been in the performance end of this stuff for 20 years now and do mostly corvettes.All i needed was a price on sum thing and can't get any replys?Did not ask if it has free.Just a price. :confused:

if you want a price go to www.alkycontrol.com
or call razor directly , he picks up his phone

there was a deal going on at fulll throttle for razors kits ,but i dont think that's still running.

Thanks for the replys.I will look at the web site.Hey pace carta was it hard to tune the alky?what was your boost on the stock motor before and after the alky?

alky is pretty much the way it came out of the box from razor , adjust the gain knob for no kR , which happens to be right around where razors says to satrt it at near the straight up position

before alky on 93 i was lucky to run 14psi without KR and this was after thew basics were done and fuel pump/hotwire
best time then was in the low 15s but partly due to an obstructed catalytic converter

with razors alky and turbotweak chip through stock catalytic on everday eagles and bone stock under the hood i ran 13.0s first time out at 22 psi on a lower timing 30lb injector street chip , next pass on the alky chip was enough to take out the trans on the launch

you have to have a chip burned for your expected (desired boost) and you have to have a means of cranking up the boost be it a hd adjustable wastegate , a bleeder valve , or RJCs little boost controller ,

now i have many more mods , dutt neck 50lb injectors ,no catalytic converter , through muffs , nothing exotic bolted on , no porting of the heads, intake , or exhaust manifolds , block remains totaly stock not rebuilt as it was put together in 87 but with 133k on the clock , unopened is the correct term , running 28 psi it ran a 12.03 108 with the stock turbo and leaves extremely hard with 7.50 1/8th times
with a ta49 its a little better with 7.40 1/8 mile times and 113 through the traps off footbrake it cuts 1.5- 1.6s

figure i went from somewhere around 230 on 93pump gas to over 440 hp on methanol and 93

i have beefed up my trans with HIpro rebuild as in stock form it will have a tough time handling the extra hp , good ujoints, aftermarket axles and clip elims , good traction tires , and i do drop from 28psi to 25psi in thrid gear with a BSTC controller

this spring ill be hitting it with a trans brake , open dump , and slicks

FL T-Type said:
I guess junior members dont get any respect on there post?I have been in the performance end of this stuff for 20 years now and do mostly corvettes.All i needed was a price on sum thing and can't get any replys?Did not ask if it has free.Just a price. :confused:

I try and not get into business on the forums. Its a fine line between business/tech support/and moderating. Things that are dealing with pricing/shipping/etc.. I stay away from. I have a banner on the site, hopefully have posted quite a bit :).. and am regular here. Just felt it inappropriate when the post said.."Got any deals out there"..

I encourage the phone call, that is why its listed on my sig, website, etc..

Thanks.

Julio

FL T-Type said:
I guess junior members dont get any respect on there post?

Since you introduced the thought..."junior member" is not a factor. As one matures, it becomes obvious that respect must be earned ...long before it can be demanded. A bit of patience is also helpful. (LOL)
This is unquestionably one of the best forums on the net...tons of knowledgeable, experienced and very helpful members. As for "deals" (I assume that means inexpensive?) you could always consider the trial and error DIY route. If not, maybe one of the experienced vendors will eventually offer products at no profit with the idea of 'making it up' on volume.

Peace bro

Thanks for all the good info.But as far as deals go its my luck that i will buy it today and towmorow it will be on sell. Just like the end of the year sell.Razer do you have a show room or a shop? Im up in gainesville so i could come down and visit.thanks again and keep up the good work. :D

hey does any one know if razer has a shop or is it just a web based place?Just what to see if i can pick it up or need to order on line. :confused:

FL T-Type said:
hey does any one know if razer has a shop or is it just a web based place?Just what to see if i can pick it up or need to order on line. :confused:

I have a shop. You can drive and pick it up. I prefer business be conducted via email or phone call. And leave the forums for non-business based issues.

Thanks...

Julio

PS.. my phone number is listed in my sig and website, and it is answered during normal business hours est.