any buick guys around the buffalo ny area

alliedmike

2 Cyl short NO PROBLEM
Hey guys, I was just posting to see if there are any other buick guys around my area, i only know two guys in the general area, and wanted to see if anyone else was around...

o cool ..it seems that everywhere else there are alot of people in the same area with gns around here i see a few but these people driving the few i see they just dont know what they are driving nor the potential for them

here i see a few but these people driving the few

I've seen two in the Elmira area this summer, mine and a 87 GN that sits at a local garage down the street from where I work. I stopped to check on the 87, it has a spun bearing and likely many more problems, it looks like it's been sitting outdoors for 10 yrs or better (very rough shape). If I just had more time.......:biggrin:

I dont know any buick specific rebuilders. I recomend finding someone, even if its a bit of a drive, ie a few states away to do a rebuild. You can get a local guy to do the engine, but it won't last long. I have had a rash of issues locally with friends engines. I personally have a GN drag car thats been a work in progress, and no longer use the 109 block.