Another killer craigslist find!!!

deal

if this is a killer deal I wonder what would he say about a real one ..:biggrin:

Wow you guys really think its only worth 7500? wow im shocked:eek:
Im a newbie so bear with me. Can someone go into some detail?

The stock long block and running 10's is kinda scary..you never know though, it may run forever...then the fair paint..It may not be a bad deal, but I certainly wouldn't label it a killer find...As for 7500 I think that would be a killer deal

Wow you guys really think its only worth 7500? wow im shocked:eek:
Im a newbie so bear with me. Can someone go into some detail?

No, GNBRETT must not have read the ad. 7500 would get a slap in the face if you ask me.

It has 2 motors, 74K hardtop, no rust, lots of mods.

He is a member on this site, same guy who owns this car 1987 Buick Turbo T

I believe he goes by NJ TORQUE used to be some other name in the past.

Its worth at least 10K, 74k Gn, 63 turbo, cottons fmic, 60's...

Guess everyone wants everything for nothing these days :)

BW

EDIT, Yes it is his car, might pm him... http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/292804-87-lt-chestnutt-chrome-t.html

BW

hahahaha.. what its worth and what it sells for are 2 different things. Car market right now is in the dump !! Look at some of the car deals around here lately.. I like the guy's posts .. "Wow that won't last long" "Damm if you were closer that car would be mine" . Bottom line it's worth what someone will pay in $$$$.. Cash is king :p .. Oh I like the part in the add for the car.. "Easy 10s all day long when this engine is installed" :rolleyes: that goes for a lot of cars in here with all the cool guy parts on it :biggrin:

hahahaha.. what its worth and what it sells for are 2 different things. Car market right now is in the dump !! Look at some of the car deals around here lately.. I like the guy's posts .. "Wow that won't last long" "Damm if you were closer that car would be mine" . Bottom line it's worth what someone will pay in $$$$.. Cash is king :p .. Oh I like the part in the add for the car.. "Easy 10s all day long when this engine is installed" :rolleyes: that goes for a lot of cars in here with all the cool guy parts on it :biggrin:

Got any cash I can borrow so I can feel like a King .... Dan:biggrin:

I promise I will pay ya back:p

hahahaha.. What its worth and what it sells for are 2 different things. Car market right now is in the dump !! Look at some of the car deals around here lately.. I like the guy's posts .. "wow that won't last long" "damm if you were closer that car would be mine" . Bottom line it's worth what someone will pay in $$$$.. Cash is king :p .. Oh i like the part in the add for the car.. "easy 10s all day long when this engine is installed" :rolleyes: That goes for a lot of cars in here with all the cool guy parts on it :biggrin:

x2

I will remember that next time you put something up for sale:rolleyes:

If you offer it for 120.00 i will be sure to offer you 75.00 :p

BW

The reason I ask is I just paid 8700 for a clean stock 87 GN 84k miles I thought I did good lol Apparently not lol

Got any cash I can borrow so I can feel like a King .... Dan:biggrin:

I promise I will pay ya back:p

well the wife did tell me to buy some more cars !! seriously !!! Flew down to Florida for a 19k mile GN for $15k. Car had a crap paint job that he said was original paint :rolleyes: .. Guy ended up sellin the car for $12,500!! good deal if ya wanted to play the paint game.. (you know what I mean!! Gets held hostage at the body shop for a year or to). Missed a GNX buy 1 day BUT the way the market is right now I am glad it didn't work out.. Maybe its just old age wacking me in the head! although I could have used it as a winter beater :p

well the wife did tell me to buy some more cars !! seriously !!! Flew down to Florida for a 19k mile GN for $15k. Car had a crap paint job that he said was original paint :rolleyes: .. Guy ended up sellin the car for $12,500!! good deal if ya wanted to play the paint game.. (you know what I mean!! Gets held hostage at the body shop for a year or to). Missed a GNX buy 1 day BUT the way the market is right now I am glad it didn't work out.. Maybe its just old age wacking me in the head! although I could have used it as a winter beater :p

That would have been a hell uv'a deal on the 19k mile car.

DId I mention I would give you a little interest as well LOL. Better than the market right now:p

If I see any "deals" in the Midwest I will give ya a shout.

The reason I ask is I just paid 8700 for a clean stock 87 GN 84k miles I thought I did good lol Apparently not lol

NOPE... don't look at it like that ... You paid what it was worth to you !! Like I just posted .. I looked at a 19k mile GN .. Car needed work!! Hell I have one local to me.. 5000 mile car ... needs paint and prob have to take the drivetrain apart. been sitting 18/19 years :redface:
... as long as your happy with the car who cares !! IT'S YOUR CAR :p oh good luck with it.. Def a fun car !!

That would have been a hell uv'a deal on the 19k mile car.

DId I mention I would give you a little interest as well LOL. Better than the market right now:p

If I see any "deals" in the Midwest I will give ya a shout.

It was a deal till I thought of all the nit picking stuff it would have needed .. wife was goin to drive it for the summer for a fun car :p Oh I am interested in cars with a hole in the roof :eek:

Hey, I thought it was a good deal but I must have skipped over the "when the engine is installed" part. All in all I still think its not that far off on the price tho being that it has 2 motors and it has seen the tens. It is also OBO. My mistake on the "killer deal" part but at least I was right on the TTA;):cool:

Hey, I thought it was a good deal but I must have skipped over the "when the engine is installed" part. All in all I still think its not that far off on the price tho being that it has 2 motors and it has seen the tens. It is also OBO. My mistake on the "killer deal" part but at least I was right on the TTA;):cool:

the car had NOT seen 10s.. It's a case of the woulda, coulda, shoulda's :p

No, GNBRETT must not have read the ad. 7500 would get a slap in the face if you ask me.

It has 2 motors, 74K hardtop, no rust, lots of mods.

He is a member on this site, same guy who owns this car 1987 Buick Turbo T

I believe he goes by NJ TORQUE used to be some other name in the past.

Guess everyone wants everything for nothing these days :)

BW

EDIT, Yes it is his car, might pm him... http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/292804-87-lt-chestnutt-chrome-t.html
Ok, I'll budge a little. Maybe $8500k. I would like to see these cars sell for much more but since everyone is such a cheap ass these days I think that's all he would get. I'm NOT saying it's worth $8500, just saying that's what most will pay for an average modified GN these days with no real special parts.

If it was stock it might pull $10k but it's not and unfortunately that brings it down a couple K. The hardtop is a plus tho I would agree.

You hit it rite on the nose, except for the "Cash is king part"