Another gigantic thumbs up for Alkycontrol service

spins4

After a bad supply of methanol (possibly contaminated, or pre-mixed with lube by the race shop I was buying it from) killed my alkycontrol pump (started leaking), I called up Julio. He told me to bring it in and he would look at it. He ended up replacing the pump for me, no questions asked and sent me on my way! Talk about customer service, it doesn't get any better than this folks, and makes me even more proud to reccomend Alkycontrol to everyone that I talk to regarding alky injection.

Thanks again Julio & Wes. I hooked everything up and it works like a charm. Pressure is back up to 250psi with 1 M15 connected... was reading around 160psi or so when my pump went bad and started leaking. Got about .5 points AFR richer with the new pump and same map. :)

And I found a source for SEALED VP M1 methanol containers "locally"... check the Meth source thread for info. Bought 2 5 gal pails. :)

No worries man.. glad to be of service :)

Thanks for the tip on the VP ;)

Can they get M3 :eek:

Our pleasure!

Glad you are happy. We do our best and hope to keep our fellow buzzin half dozen brothers with the supras smiling when they hit that go pedal :D