another ebay gem

lol@no pad on the steering wheel and ugly painted turbo heat shield that looks like crap. and unless the lighting is really really weird that paint looks odd in the photos

Originally posted by crownvic96
lol@no pad on the steering wheel and ugly painted turbo heat shield that looks like crap. and unless the lighting is really really weird that paint looks odd in the photos

dont forget the woodgrain insert around the radio.....

Originally posted by crownvic96
:eek: i didn't even notice that the first time:D KLASSEE!

crownvic, i just noticed you were in huntsville....my favorite hood!

i wish i could get my old lady to let me move back to that area.

i grew up in lawenceburg...moved away when i left for the military back in 91

8k miles?

:rolleyes:

I didn't know GN's came with a Factory 140 mph speedometer.

some clown was let loose with a rotory buffer, that's why that paint looks so crappy. That is one tough looking bit*h!

The door weatherstrips are falling apart! It looks like the hood is covered with acid rain.

i was gonna email him and ask if he was for real....

i might be able to buy that it has 108K or even 208K, but there is no way that it has 8K on it unless it was stolen on day 1 and just got returned yesterday.

I just tried to do a free history check of the vehicle and the VIN# doesn't exsist. Maybe someone else can check the VIN# by some other means.

Oh come on guys its not all that bad. I agree there has to be more than 8k on it, but a REAL buff job, new horn button, and non-woodgrain radio/heater panel would make that a pretty decent GN. Then again I can only go by whats in the pictures.

My, I'm feeling optimistic today :D

Originally posted by turbobuickman
Oh come on guys its not all that bad. I agree there has to be more than 8k on it, but a REAL buff job, new horn button, and non-woodgrain radio/heater panel would make that a pretty decent GN. Then again I can only go by whats in the pictures.

My, I'm feeling optimistic today :D

would you "buy it now" got 15,999???

or even 10,999 for that matter?

Originally posted by evil_gn
crownvic, i just noticed you were in huntsville....my favorite hood!

i wish i could get my old lady to let me move back to that area.

i grew up in lawenceburg...moved away when i left for the military back in 91

yeah i really like this area. lived here for 15 years or so. was born in riceville, tn

Looks like they were using 36 grit sand paper to buff it:eek: If that guy gets 7K for that thing I would be surprised.

At first it looked like it was a two tone blk/grey but it must be the floors reflexion in the stripper club lighting.

I knew there was something weird with the radio insert. And who the hell puts in a radio if you've only driven it about 400 miles a year?

I like the rear seat armrest.

Check out the engine bay, does it look like the IC neck has been melted?

And what about the fire wall, looks like the other areas like the heater box etc have been sprayed black and yet he left the firewall alone.

I would not buy it, he can not even put on tire dressing evenly.:eek: