Another E-Bay scam ???

January 3rd I e-mailed him because he was selling 3 camaros and at the bottom of his listing he suggsted the had two GN's for sale. I e-mailed him for info, he was very reluctant to answer in any depth but did provide me the pictures that are on e-bay now. I believe he is looking for over 100k for the GNX. His answers were very short and it seemed he did not want to sell either car, the more info I asked the shorter his responses were. They both showed up on ebay the first time about a week after. I also recognized those pictures from earlier in 2007, asked about it and recieved no response.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I don't understand this guy.

I do know that he is shilling the heck out of that auction.

The 800 mile GN I had was purchased from the builder/developer in FL and went to Shawsville VA. Not sure where it ended up after the gentleman in VA sold it....Would love to get it back!

Your car went to Connecticut. The guy who bought it paid 35k for it. It is not original anymore. I believe the turbo shield got powdercoated.:rolleyes:

He told me he has a standing offer for $100,000 and he wants $105,000 to end it early. One part I believe and one part I don't...