Another E-Bay scam ???

That would be a hell of a scam at $75k!

You would think if someone had a car for sale at that price they would go above and beyond answering any questions:rolleyes:. Of course if someone was going to buy this they would either drive or fly out before any funds were transferred I would assume.

How is he dodging ur question? What is he saying?

That would be a hell of a scam at $75k!

You would think if someone had a car for sale at that price they would go above and beyond answering any questions:rolleyes:. Of course if someone was going to buy this they would either drive or fly out before any funds were transferred I would assume.

How is he dodging ur question? What is he saying?

After no answer on the same question 3 times (why are the pic's in Virginia and the ad is from Canada). This was his reply...

"Because I like them"

What the hell is that kind of answer when trying to sell a 80000.00 car :confused: Or any car for that matter.

It's Legitimate...

Car went from Shawsville VA to Canada; he really liked the previous owner's pictures and used them instead of taking his own.

This one's passed through many hands, especially since 2003.

Doug

Car went from Shawsville VA to Canada; he really liked the previous owner's pictures and used them instead of taking his own.

This one's passed through many hands, especially since 2003.

Doug

Why do you think he wouldn't have just told me that ? I was interested in the car until his answers.

Didn't he just buy it a few months ago ?

Tell me about it. When I used to have several GN's and T types, I bought a grand national from this guy in Mass. He said he had a GNX #254 or 255 I believe he wanted me to sell it for him since he was moving out of state, I said definitely so he was supposed to drive it to my house and on the way supposedly it broke down and the tow truck guy bought it. LoL
Wish I could have sold it for him. It was the only turbo car I never had. Even had a 1982 1/2 Turbo Grand National. John
PS. By the way Twinvipers you have some very beautiful cars. Quite envious LoL

GNX scam??

This car sold on e-bay a while back. Do a search on completed auctions and you will find the previous owners ph.#. He is a collector and seems to be a nice guy, I'm sure he would give some helpful info. to a serious buyer, he also sold the 800mile GN to this same seller I believe (not 100% sure).

I believe it was for sale in Florida. Also on Ebay before I think. LoL

Wasn't that the car that was owned by the builder here in Florida who was buying everything in site 2 years ago? If it is the same guy I am thinking about, he bought Herb Fishmans GN.

This car sold on e-bay a while back. Do a search on completed auctions and you will find the previous owners ph.#. He is a collector and seems to be a nice guy, I'm sure he would give some helpful info. to a serious buyer, he also sold the 800mile GN to this same seller I believe (not 100% sure).

Nick

I actually e-mailed that guy about the pic's. He confirmed they were from his auction.
Then I asked a few questions about the car and have not gotten a reply from 2 e-mails.

Wasn't that the car that was owned by the builder here in Florida who was buying everything in site 2 years ago? If it is the same guy I am thinking about, he bought Herb Fishmans GN.

Different car. Four Thirty Three was never in Florida (as far as we know). Since 2005 she's lived in four different states mostly along the East Coast, and now Canada.

Had 108 miles in 2004, so Job 1 is to drop and flush the gas tank when you buy it. :smile:

Doug

The 800 mile GN I had was purchased from the builder/developer in FL and went to Shawsville VA. Not sure where it ended up after the gentleman in VA sold it....Would love to get it back!

Question for GNX Registry. Up above in this topic a gentlemen that I bought his GN also had a GNX believe #254 or 255 from massachusetts. Had around 10,000 miles was wondering if you could tell me. always wanted to know if he was telling the truth. Possibly it was #251 . It was about 1999. Thank you John

The 800 mile GN I had was purchased from the builder/developer in FL and went to Shawsville VA. Not sure where it ended up after the gentleman in VA sold it....Would love to get it back!

Bet you would. It will cost you more then you sold it for.

The guy is definitely bidding it up himself. Private auction ? Bid increments of 5000.00 ? Come on. Reserve not met at over 92000.00 :confused:

January 3rd I e-mailed him because he was selling 3 camaros and at the bottom of his listing he suggsted the had two GN's for sale. I e-mailed him for info, he was very reluctant to answer in any depth but did provide me the pictures that are on e-bay now. I believe he is looking for over 100k for the GNX. His answers were very short and it seemed he did not want to sell either car, the more info I asked the shorter his responses were. They both showed up on ebay the first time about a week after. I also recognized those pictures from earlier in 2007, asked about it and recieved no response.