PMT engineering suspension parts

Has anyone tried these rear parts?

78-87 REGAL GRAND NATIONAL G BODY REAR SUSPENSION : eBay Motors (item 270514244552 end time Feb-11-10 08:22:30 PST)

This is one of those things that doesn't seem like rocket science and as long as the are boxed in they should be decent, right?

If you bring up another maker and why you think they are better, please compare them to this product and explain why you believe so.

Change out the polly bushings for high strength rubber and I'd use them.

would that be to prevent binding during body roll that you would want to switch to a bushing that has more give to it then the poly?

if you're worried about them binding, there's a company called C3Fab that sells g-body control arms on racingjunk.com. they look almost exactly like the ones from PMT but they have greasable ploy bushings. they're made in the us and cheaper than the pmt brand. i think they're $246 shipped for the rear uppers and lowers.

I'm not particularly worried, I was just curious as to why they mentioned switching to rubber. Every single set I have found uses the greasable poly bushings over the rubber.