Another Converter Question

Charles Young

C Young
Looking for expert converter opinioin......
I'm thinkng about upgrading my old vigilante (unknown age or specifics) and found a very low mileage PTC at a reasonable price with the following stamping:
PTC 10-700-27 LUS 150+ 21 BS.
Right now my car has stock heads and a TE44 turbo. Right now, it will run mostly high 7's in the 1/8 with 60's in the 1.8+ range.
1) Would this PTC work well with the combo I have?
2)I am also thinking about ported iron heads and maybe a bigger turbo like a 6262 a little ways down the road. Would the PTC above still work well with this set up? I would not want to have to change converters again.

Thanks for any input/advice!

Looking for expert converter opinioin......
I'm thinkng about upgrading my old vigilante (unknown age or specifics) and found a very low mileage PTC at a reasonable price with the following stamping:
PTC 10-700-27 LUS 150+ 21 BS.
Right now my car has stock heads and a TE44 turbo. Right now, it will run mostly high 7's in the 1/8 with 60's in the 1.8+ range.
1) Would this PTC work well with the combo I have?
2)I am also thinking about ported iron heads and maybe a bigger turbo like a 6262 a little ways down the road. Would the PTC above still work well with this set up? I would not want to have to change converters again.

Thanks for any input/advice!
i personally would not put/sell anything like that in my car unless it was fresh.i know some very fast stuff that runs a vig as well as ptc.on a 200r4 i only like a 9.5 ptc.