Another Burned out GN owner...

. I would like to get my car back and moving for the rest of the year with a "cheaper" option but it doesn't look like there is a real feasible way of doing that... .

Thanks, Dan

If you go cheap, you might be doing it twice. When you do it the second time around, it'll will cost you more than if you done right the first time.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I've got a 60k long block that was run at stock boost levels if you're interested. I'll pull main caps if you want to see that the caps weren't walking and that it wasn't beat to hell. It's untouched at this point and still has the factory torqued intake on it. I would not think twice about putting it in one of my cars and running low 10's with it after resealing, and good heads and cam. Of course on a clean tune. Still don't hear about too many cranks breaking. Many many more cranks wasted due to debris in oil, coolant in oil, no oil, thrust failure from excess charge pressure, incorrect machining, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a 60k long block that was run at stock boost levels if you're interested. I'll pull main caps if you want to see that the caps weren't walking and that it wasn't beat to hell. It's untouched at this point and still has the factory torqued intake on it. I would not think twice about putting it in one of my cars and running low 10's with it after resealing, and good heads and cam. Of course on a clean tune. Still don't hear about too many cranks breaking. Many many more cranks wasted due to debris in oil, coolant in oil, no oil, thrust failure from excess charge pressure, incorrect machining, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bison what are you looking to get for it? Where are you located? Feel free to just PM me

Thanks, Dan