Annoying

For the wealth of information that is on this site , and can not be found anywhere else with the ease of which it can be obtained , I am amazed we don't have to "pay" for it's use .
I've said it before. I'd gladly pay for a premium service.
I'm in also.

Ive got everything to do that, I just had issues getting the ads to go away when people were in the premium group. Ive since switched to a different ad module and it seems like it works okay. Ive just been covered up at work and havent had time to sit down and finish configuring it and make sure it all works.

I dunno if Ill get to it this weekend but I should have more time to spend on the site so hopefully we can implement that in a couple of weeks.

Ive got everything to do that, I just had issues getting the ads to go away when people were in the premium group. Ive since switched to a different ad module and it seems like it works okay. Ive just been covered up at work and havent had time to sit down and finish configuring it and make sure it all works.

I dunno if Ill get to it this weekend but I should have more time to spend on the site so hopefully we can implement that in a couple of weeks.

Well, get to steppin'!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

X2 on a donations button.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Ive got everything to do that, I just had issues getting the ads to go away when people were in the premium group. I've since switched to a different ad module and it seems like it works okay. Ive just been covered up at work and havent had time to sit down and finish configuring it and make sure it all works.

Jay, any chance you made this change yesterday? I ask as that is when I started to see the same ad-blocker notice on my PC. Except that until then I was still getting the rotating ad banner at the top of the display. Which no longer shows up.

AFAIK, I don't have an ad-blocker on my PC. Just anti-malware and anti-spyware programs, but they have been on my PC for quite some time.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Jay, any chance you made this change yesterday? I ask as that is when I started to see the same ad-blocker notice on my PC. Except that until then I was still getting the rotating ad banner at the top of the display. Which no longer shows up.

AFAIK, I don't have an ad-blocker on my PC. Just anti-malware and anti-spyware programs, but they have been on my PC for quite some time.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Now that you mention it, I always had the rotating banner ads at the top both at work and at home (didn't really mind them being there) until the new notice appeared the other day. Now those ads are gone.

Na... this ad system has been in place for at least a year.

But now that the warning is there, the ads are gone.

Does anyone else see this?

And that is the strange part. I too was seeing the rotating ad banner at the top of the page until Thursday morning. Which is the same time that the ad-blocker notice started to appear.

Something on the site changed in that time frame.

I guess my question now would be, what does the site look for to think that there is an ad-blocker in place on a users browser? That would help in discovering why this suddenly occurred.

RemoveBeforeFlight