Anderson Performance??

Dreamn4GN

I know they are a site sponsor , atleast i still think they are:rolleyes:..
Im in the market to buy a GN here soon.. If only everything works out!!
And the car im looking into has had a rebuilt motor from Anderson Performance!!
I have been around here long enough to check up on the company/companies that built the motor/trans of the car im looking into!!

So im just looking for some feed back on there work and etc!!
Does anyone have a built Anderson motor in there car now?? Like I said before a car im looking at has a newly rebuilt motor from Anderson... Just trying to get opinions and expiriance from people who have dealth with them!!
Send a pm if you dont want to express your vue's/expiriances to everyone on the board!!
thanks again fellas!!
Phill

If i re-call right,that place was called "ANS Perfromance",don't know any more then that though

If i re-call right,that place was called "ANS Perfromance",don't know any more then that though

Two different shops, ANS Performance was formally in the Chicago area owned/operated by Pete Barton. Anderson Performance is in Baltimore and owned/operated by Bill Anderson.

See that car in my sig? It has (had:frown:) an Anderson Built stage 2! The one he held the record with for MANY years...

See that car in my sig? It has (had:frown:) an Anderson Built stage 2! The one he held the record with for MANY years...

Nothing but good things so far!! A MAGNA member on the other site told me he has had his Anderson built engine for 7 yrs and several... several passes on it and hasnt missed a beat!! So im confident in the build process so far!!!
Any more expiriances will be great!! thanks
Phill

Nordyracer (Mike) on here, ran many hundreds of nine second passes for many years with a Bill Anderson motor, that was unbelievabley reliable.

Only heard good stuff.

Mike Barnard

I ran my best with a motor Bill did for me and he always returned my phone calls when I had a question.

No one is perfect ,they are good folks ........

Yeah im not saying they arnt!!Im just trying to do my research!! People would be calling me a dummy for not doing so:rolleyes:!!
thanks for the opinions!! Im just waiting for the seller to take the car out of storage 2nd or 3rd week of April he says!! Just a waiting game and ask abuncha questions till then!!!:rolleyes:
thanks
Phill

Not sure if this will help you or not, but i am in the final stages of installing an Anderson built 4.1 stage motor that was built 4 years ago. I spent some serious coin about a year ago on this never used motor because i had done my research on Anderson motors. As with most businesses there were good and bad, but after looking at all of it, i was confident enough to spend the money and drive 23 hours round trip to pick it up. We will see in a couple of weeks--it's going to be on e-98 with a billet BB 76.

Can’t go wrong with Anderson Performance. I had a stock block motor that he built and it ran 9.90@137MPH. There was a lot of parts that I saw and wanted to use, Bill set me straight on what works and what doesn’t and saved me a ton of coin. You will not be disappointed with them...:D

Anderson Performance built a hell of a motor for my car. No complaints here. I wish I still had it.:(