And you all thought Dr. Boost was a nice guy!!

2GNS4ME

Well I have to say thanks to Jimmy from Golf Marathon, Brer Rabbit, Brian Golf Marathon and Dr. Boost for helpputting my engine in....but Dr. Boost thought he was slick when I was out of town and put this on my flywheel for Jimmy from Jimmys trans ( I hope he doesnt forget some trans parts now). So if Dr. Boost is around dont leave him alone with your flywheel.

35a92wx.jpg

23m3ip4.jpg

vy8j7b.jpg

Nice pants Denny!

Where do I get those Ali Babba Pants? Do they make em for men? Hey Denny why don't U tell the class the proper way to empty that blue oil drum in the picture? :biggrin:

notice that only the king pimp master mechanic has dirty hands while jimmy is pretending to look for tools and denny is keeping his satin jogging pants clean.

officer "dirty Gary" is eating donuts behind the camera man.

the camera man wishes to remain anonymous until his immigration papers clear.

dos are my " I think I can fly" Michael Jordan pants. Ya I think thats a picture of Dr. Boost before he dropped the bolt down the front cover Thanks for the memories!!!

In an attempt to defend Dr. Boost, In all the years I have known him, he has ALWAYS been nice to me. ALWAYS letting me cross the finish line first every time we have raced :D

In an attempt to defend Dr. Boost, In all the years I have known him, he has ALWAYS been nice to me. ALWAYS letting me cross the finish line first every time we have raced :D

Yup you can't fault him there.... but he does that same favor for most everybody.

Rumor has it that in order to help boost his "nice guy" reputation, he is going to be doing ALOT more of it this season :eek:

Well... I can help him out there. I'll make him look like the nicest guy anybody ever met!:eek: :eek:

Yah, I remember that, in the picture you see Dr. Boost was on the phone. He was on the phone with me asking me how to put the motor in. Who do you think he gets all his technical advice from? By the way, I know the feeling, when I had my roller in my driveway one day, with my back turned, him and another "Jimmy" proceded to grab my tools and quickly remove the f-body radiator. By time I turned around, it was in his hands!!!:eek: Someone needs to prescribe something FOR the doctor.:biggrin:

You guy's make me proud to live
in the southern part of the state!.......:D