An observation on editing by ****

AZ Vic

Just noticed that on the thread on g s c a in the lounge that it appears in the title, but not in the body of the message. in the thread it is always converted to ****

Just wondered if other items ie profanity would come through the same way?

Maybe a glitch... or is there a "tiered" level of bleeping, if you will? Such as profanity is always blocked no matter what but other things like g s c a will be **** at certain phases and then not at others?

dunno, just an observation.

Vic

The Only time you see ***** in a post or thread is usually because of profanity / foul language.
Hope this helps.

Jesse
:)

nope... doesn't help a bit.

guess I will have to try a post and see for myself.

Thanks,

Vic

tested it... it will not come up in the title either.

I was asking because g s c a came through in the title of that thread in the lounge, but not in the body of the thread. I was curious if the same thing would happen with profanity. I tested it and it does not. i was wondering if it was a glitch or something.

Thanks,

Vic

Jesse said:
The Only time you see ***** in a post or thread is usually because of profanity / foul language.
Hope this helps.

Jesse

My sig has my **** ##. No foul language last time I looked!!!

Jesse said:
Hope this helps.

Jesse

I thought g s c a was considered profanity by some of the founding fathers, hence the ****? Had something to do with certain members and a certain TR vendor/mechanic in NJ? My memory is fuzzy on it.

Jim