Ams-500

I'm in the market for a bc...

I forgot to mention. Every championship car in my signature was running an AMS1000 that we INSTALLED AND PROGRAMMED. You can expect the same level of tech support with the AMS500.

What's the diff between the two ??

We make a bracket for mounting the solenoids.

This bracket and solenoids can then be mounted on the pass side inner fender neat the radiator. There is a metal bracket that is strong enough to hold them.

If you need more info, e-mail me direct, or call me.

Nick, can u post a pic of it ? Pm a price also, thanx. :cool:

Cal can you PM me the group pricing on this unit. In the market for an electronic boost controller and want to spend my money and support our vendors :cool:.

Anyone have pictures of the install? Location of the solenoids? Nick you mentioned a bracket, is the bracket something you made or was already on the car? Best location for the control box?
Thanks
Craig

On the GN we installed the AMS-500, it does not have AC, so we mounted it on the firewall block off plate. It can go on any accessable spot, we prefer under the hood.

Solenoids should be near the wastegate. The "bracket" is just a flat metal plate. One local owner mounted his on the underside of the core support by the battery.

As soon as i get my tax return check, ill be ordering one from you Cal!! :biggrin:

Need it to control this beast :eek:

Don't know if this sounds good, but I mounted the Control Box on the Driver side Inner Fender, and the Solenoids are both mounted on a NOS Plate I had. The Holes line up like it was meant for it. On the Intake passenger side Bolt where the Heater Pipes hold down...Clears everything so far.;)

whats the price of the ams and does it hold boost well on a bw s475

It'll hold boost as well as your wastegate will allow. If your gate isn't sized properly, it won't matter what controller you use.

The AMS control system is second to none.

Holly and Cal,

Please PM price on 500 and 1000. Also recommendations for dual port actuator?

Thanks,
DGC

I will take a PM too Cal! Does a person need an external gate to take advantage of this? At the moment I have a HD actuator/grainger valve setup.