Ams-500

HighPSI

Staff member
AMS-500 Boost Controller available Soon!!!
We are currently taking Pre-orders for these.
Call us today to put yours on hold!
Free Shipping in US.
Happy Holidays to your all!!;)
Holly @ Hartline Performance (321)722-1563

I forgot to mention. Every championship car in my signature was running an AMS1000 that we INSTALLED AND PROGRAMMED. You can expect the same level of tech support with the AMS500.

Due to the responses we are getting. We may run a "Group Purchase" on this item. Give us a call or PM me if your interested.

AMS-500 Manual

After Several Calls wanting more information on the AMS-500. I have attached the AMS-500 Manual for you to take a look at. If you have any questions, Cal will be more than happy to answer them. You can email us or give us a call @ 321-722-1563. ~ Thank you, Holly Hartline
View attachment AMS-500 User Manual.pdf

The AMS 500 hits the market in the right spot. My car will be equipped with one. Cal will be tuning it and the XFI. Sure it appears to be a simple unit, but Cal has tuned more AMS units than anyone I know in the Buick world. Why not have the backing and knowledge from someone who knows.:cool:

Cal
Can you please respond if these Units will work with Single Port Actuators.
So I can decide to return my Single and get a Dual Port?

Thanks
Joe

Picture

Here's a photo. The brass fitting was used for testing only. There will be a staineless steel bulkehead female 1/8 npt port where that fitting is so you can run whatever size line and fitting you want too

Attachments

• ams500.jpg
    ams500.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2,405
pics

slow91Z
Can you see these?? I found these on one of the Honda web sites. Those ricers are always ahead of us....

Attachments

• NLRAMS500r1.JPG
    NLRAMS500r1.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 2,313
  • PICT0086r1.JPG
    PICT0086r1.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 2,276
I couldn't see it on Firefox, but I can see both on IE...Thanks.

Cal, How much are these units, and how many people are in the group buy? If it is in my budget you can put me down for 2 of them.

Need some help

what would be the advantage over the e-boost????????
If I am reading this correctly it has 2 stages???

I don't know much about the e-boost. The AMS500 has a launch, ramp, and one stage of boost control. It does NOT use the factory wastegate solenoid

Does the unit have to know what your spring pressure is? How is it set up to controll what psi you want to run?

The unit has no way of knowing what base wastegate pressure spring you have. The easiest way to find this out is to make a pass with no CO2, preload or controller on the wategate and see the total boost on the spring only. Then run the controller from there.

My turbosmart made only 9 PSI (109motor 70GTQ) on the spring, no CO2 or controller. The 42-76 made 12-13 psi on the same wastegate and spring. So now using this unit I know that I cannot run the launch boost or stage 1 lower than that boost number. Thats the beauty of CO2 control, it allows you to use the lowest spring pressure. The CO2 will take you as high as you dare. Sorry for the ramble.