Alum IC Scoop

Nascarcamper

Anybody running one of these? Are they worth putting on? Comments and concerns are welcome.

Attachments

• scoop1.jpg
    scoop1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 196
Hmmmm... Nobody has used one of these?? Find that hard to believe:confused:. Well okay I will be the Guinea pig I suppose:D .

Anybody running one of these? Are they worth putting on? Comments and concerns are welcome.

Hmmmm... Nobody has used one of these?? Find that hard to believe:confused:. Well okay I will be the Guinea pig I suppose:D .

That looks to be almost identical to the one I have. Bought it one here back in January. Fits good, and I like the fact that its adjustable. I changed out the bolts, I didnt like the allen head bolts coming loose with the nylocks. I just put some regular bolts with lockwashers in them.

One word of caution. Be careful when you pull into parking spaces. I pulled up too far in OCMD and messed mine up on a parking block. Cost me $100 to fix it.

But other than that, it appears to work good. I went 11.98 with it on the stock wheel.

Any idea who made them?

Alum I C scoop

Bought one from K. Mease years ago, took forever to get it. Mine has adj. scoop.Don,t think I would deal with him again, See DYNOTECH.