Alto Bands, Discontinued?

jakeshoe

I heard a rumor today from one of my suppliers that the Alto Powerband has been discontinued, I've cleaned out my local suppliers and need a band yesterday...

Anybody else aware of this?

That would suck,back to stock bands for us:frown:. I "thought" alto was making carbonite band for the 200 but I haven't found them yet. I know Lonnie has his own band as well as David Husek.

I doubt this very much. I received several about 3 weeks ago.

My usual supplier is out of stock and showing them as no longer avail. Local Daaco supplier doesn't stock them and called Alto today and was told they are discontinued.

I doubted it too but I'm striking out on them right now. I got the last one in the area last week (and now I can't find it..)

Alto is showing two different numbers for the Red band and the carbon.

I have no issue with using a different material on the band, but I don't want to go back to a stock width band.
Carbon, HE, Red, even Kevlar at this point as long as it's the wide design with good anchors.

I doubted it too, but I am wondering why they aren't out there.

Jake I no longer use them but was also told the alto wide is gone today. I have some carbon bands if needed. Wide or Narrow. I personally am starting to really like the narrow again.

As far as I know they are still available.I bought 100 a month ago.They discontinued the wedge in the anchor a while ago though.

As far as I know they are still available.I bought 100 a month ago.They discontinued the wedge in the anchor a while ago though.

I buy carriers from Alto. I was told on Monday last week when I tried to buy carriers that they were still deciding if they were going to make them. Who knows. I found a new company to make carrier so dont need them anymore.

I spoke with Alto about a week ago, I got the runaround, they are "backordered" is all they could tell me.