Alradco Fan Kit Review

GetOwnedVette

So I must say out of all the things I mocked up for a fan kit I'm happy I simply saved up the coin for the Alradco kit that Red C5 posts on the boards from time to time. I tried a few kits I had laying around from previous cars and just wasnt happy with how they ended up looking. I have an RJC 325 front mount and wasnt sure how much space I had to work with either. Lucky for me the slim kit ended up being a perfect fit with the pipes!

Mocked it up on an ArizonaGN radiator..same dimensions as stock I believe. Wasn't difficult..Set the shroud that fits perfectly down on the radiator, drill four holes, find four spacers, lay down a little bit of weatherstripping to fill the tiny air gap around it and bolt her down. Even has a perfect lip to mount a new overflow tank on. If you are looking for a slick little piece with some crazy powered fans this is for you. Happy customer :) I'm sure with my car already being E85 temps will never be an issue!

affwjk.png

jfu8t3.png

2rc67t2.jpg

33kfz9t.jpg

Looks great and nice engine bay. We designed to work with our radiator as well as stock, and pretty much all the others. I was wondering why you screwed the relays to the shroud instead of mounting to fans but I see the last pic and there's no wires showing.

Very nice and thank you for the write up. If you want more bling we are now doing black and chrome powder coated radiators and shrouds as well as some other cool things I need to post. Thank you for your business and enjoy!

Peter

Thanks all! as for the catch can I walked into my local speed shop to pick up a few an fittings and saw it in the case...I will look for the cardboard it came with and give you a name. (If I can find it) :)

What does something like this cost?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That particular set up is $379 complete with a Caspers plug and play harness. Alradco also does black powder coated finish, chrome powder, as well as more powerful fans for harsher climates, etc.

Well its really really nice that is going to to be my next project for sure.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app