Allright, we'll call it a draw...

So Im headin home from work on my motorcycle (77 R100S) and Im just cruisin along enjoyin the air. Im sitting at the light and I hear a rev, I look over and its a guy with a girl half his age with him in a porsche cayman S convertible. On green I romp on it set on leavin him in the dust... I mean, Im on a 1 liter BMW rocket I got this! Well, as I shifted into 3rd, I hear his BOV working, and before I know it, he's walking me pretty hard.... :( I guess I cant be too upset, she's a 38 year old girl not exactly on-par with todays tech/performance....

So I decided to take the GN out for a spin after I get all the yardwork down. I hit up the local drive-in for food, then get gas and take the long way around to go home. An late 70s something camaro wanted to play, no fun there, a newer mustang GT ::YAWN:: Then, a little ways up ahead. A flash of red, tire squeel. The Cayman S from earlier! My mouth watered, my palms sweated. I gave the GN a good romp and pulled right up to him. I stayed even with him for a little while, then he mustve got tired of me keeping pace with him so he downshifted and it was game......over for him. Hate having to use the biggest hammer in my toolbox to win, but hey.... Im just happy I got some sweet delicious revenge..... mmmmm.... good to the last drop. :)

Nice!
Now you know what the front and back of one of those things looks like. :D
I think you should mail him pictures of the back of your 35 year old bike, and the front of the GN. Two things he wont recognize.;)

Great written story. Thanks for posting. I needed that.:)

Mike B.

I agree, good story. You don't get to many rematches, especially when you go change vehicles. At least i don't. Lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Nice!
Now you know what the front and back of one of those things looks like. :D
I think you should mail him pictures of the back of your 35 year old bike, and the front of the GN. Two things he wont recognize.;)

Great written story. Thanks for posting. I needed that.:)

Mike B.

Bwahaha yes! This little event spurred me on to wanting to put the 50s and new chip in the GN and get a little more out of it - and also to do bigger cams, rejet the carbs etc to the bike... ;P

Races are good.
Rivalries are better.;) You remember them forever. The stuff that legends are made of...