All Turbo Car Shootout San Antonio TX, Interested??

QWKSLVR_2

Who would be interested in attending a All Turbo Car Race??

There is talk of holding an All, and I mean ALL Turbo Car race in San Antonio, TX in First part of Febuary (I think it might be the 7th). Details aren't set yet, but there is talk of 7 sec Imports and Mustangs attending, and I hope some fast Buicks would attend.
This track is famous for being pretty close to sea level and the great weather that time the of year.
I would like to get a idea of who would like to attend or participate, details are very sketchy right now. If the interest is there, this could happen. So post up if you would race, or even show up to spectate?? Or even suggetions would be greatly appreaciated.

This was supposed to be a Turbo Mustang Shootout, but the car count wasn't what was expected. Then to top it all off, it rained all last weekend in Texas, so it was postponed. The owner and front man for TurboMustang.com thought it would be a cool idea to invite all Turbo cars. Which I think is a great idea, being that I am "HUGE" Turbo car fan.

Here is a link to the classes, remember to replace the word Mustang with car or vehicle.

http://www.turbomustangs.com/shootout03/classes.htm