all my problems

update...

i reset my IAC uplugigget rpms to 500ish then set my tps
IAC still reads 0
BL is 130 +/-5
af i think as at 70 or 30i dont rememver ill go check again

POWER is fine going to both iac and maf

-------------
1. what should idle be set at and whaat should AF be?

yes ithats how i got it to 500 pms,,

before i did the reset procedures i tried and the scanmaster nothing chaneged stayed at 0

If it does not respond after several attmpts to correct it. It is probably bad. I had the probelm where mine would not drop below 40. I tried it on two cars and finally borrowed one from a friend (his was working). It worked perfectly on my car. So I orderd two new ones from Postons ( best price I could find) and they both went right to the proper settings immediately.

Good Luck

Guess Ill just write down how to set the IAC and ask if thats what you did.
Warm engine up.
Ignition off.
Jump those 2 pins on the ALDL that gnttype says to jump..dont remember which. This sends voltage to the motor and makes the pintle move forward and seal against the bypass hole.
Ignition on for 15 seconds at least (pintle moves forward).
Ignition off.
Pull the jumper out.
Disconnect the IAC connector.
Turn the idle stop screw in a few turns to open up the throttle blade.
Ignition on, start the engine. (It would probably die if you hadnt turned the idle screw in).
Let it run for a few minutes.
Slowly turn out idle stop screw until the engine just barely dies. Mine wont die until it hits 400rpm or a little lower.
Ignition off.
Plug IAC connector in.
Ignition on, set TPS sensor to .44 volts. Do not move the throttle blade to adjust voltage. Make sure to pull the TPS sensor forward torward the front of the car, while rotating to get the right voltage. This provides more sweep for the sensor arm so you can get more range.
After setting the sensor, turn ignition off. Turn it back on, and floor the throttle so the computer sees the starting voltage and the end voltage at WOT. Now it has something to work with. Ignition off and back on, and start the motor. You're good to go.

This is the right way to do it, and its pretty much this sequence on all computer controlled fuel injected motors. Everyone has their little variations on the sequence, but this way guarantees its right.